Recycling waste helps the environment. Recycling your wardrobe through Shopping your own closet helps your financial environment. But what about your Mental Enviornment?? Have you ever given it a thought !!
Our mind is a complex being in itself. Each person tends to make decisions based on a few factors including past experiences and makes learnings based on its outcome.
We all tend to go back to negative thoughts of the past when something goes wrong in the present. Anxiety and Depressionare becoming exceedingly common in our times. Beyond Blue states that Depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide. (http://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts)
Positive thinking and experiences need to be shared with friends, family and colleagues and acquaintances. So that they recycle those positive thoughts (you passed on to them) when in a rough patch and pass them on to others.
It will help create a continuous channel of positive energy and in turn help spread happiness. Every positive thought recycled counts. Let us give our Mental environment the oxygen it needs.
I am recycling my positive thoughts to all of you !! Will you be joining the Recycling Club with me ??
The Outfit of the Day – Button Down side slit shirt with Desi Accents and stone baubles.
- I have worn a button down Neon orange shirt with side slits which is a recent purchase from Temt.
- I teamed it with Silk printed pants from Global Desi. I am wearing a zipper crop top (Global Desi) as a vest here. This adds an additional dimension to the look.
- A fusion look with the right balance of Desi elements.
- I am playing with the colour palette here and added my multi-coloured heels. (Previously worn in this post). The clutch is a dull gold velvet one with coloured stones on it.
- I am a huge fan of coloured stone jewelry it can add elegance to any look and pairs well equally with western and Indian silhouettes. I have worn stone earrings and a neck-piece and colorful stone rings to complement the stone work on the clutch.
- Crop top and Silk printed pants – Global Desi 2014- Gifted by Mum in Law for Karwa Chauth
- Orange Button Down shirt- Temt – 2014
- Multi-coloured heels – www.therapyshoes.com.au
- Stone earrings – Temt- 2014
- Stone Necklace – Diva – 2013
- Rings – Lovisa – 2014
- Clutch- 2014 – India- Gifted by a friend’s sister
Concept and Styling of the post by Sharvari P Mehan.
Photography by Ankit Mehan
Would love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Have a great weekend ahead and remember to recycle positive thoughts to your loved ones today.
P.S- This is not a sponsored post. All thoughts and views expressed are solely mine.