Life is a bit of This and a bit of That
Life is a bit of Good and a bit of Bad
Embrace each color be it Red or Blue
Embrace each of its Shades and Hue
I wish everyone a Colorful Life !!
I wish everyone a Happy Holi
Outfit of the day – Multi-coloured Printed pants with a High Low Shirt – with tribal and metallic accents.
- I wore this outfit for a midweek dinner date with Hubby this week. It is a fun outfit with colours clashing with some metallic glam.
- There is no denying that I love my colours. Not only have I played with the entire colour spectrum here but I have thrown caution to the wind and added some metallic accents.
- The orange High Low shirt with side slits acts as a great contrast to the tribal metallic statement neck-piece. A deliberate attempt to tie up the hair in a messy bun to let the neck-piece make a statement.
- I am wearing one of my favourite high waisted pants. They tend to taper at the ankles. I call them Happy Pants. Whenever I wear them they make me happy and I always receive compliments. (Who doesn’t like compliments !!)
- Blue, green, yellow , orange, beige, sky blue….Have I missed any colour ?? Have a look and you tell me !
- Teaming up the outfit with metallic accents was to add a different dimension to the play of colours. I added Silver pumps and a tribal statement neck-piece to complement each other.
- Click here to see how I have worn the statement neck-piece with a formal Midi dress before.
Play with colours in your wardrobe. Do not be afraid to clash colours. This Holi go bold with colour play with your clothes and accessories.
High Low Shirt – Temt – 2014
Multi-Coloured Printed Pants- Temt – 2012
Tribal Neck-piece- Dotti – 2014
Metallic pumps – Therapy shoes- 2013
Lipstick- Flat out Fab – Mac Cosmetics – 2013
Styling and Concept – Sharvari P Mehan
Photography – Ankit Mehan
If you like Mumbai to Melbourne then do hit the like button, do not forget to leave your feedback in the comments below. This helps us with continuous improvement of our blog. Do sharewith your family and friends and spread the Mumbai to Melbourne Love !
Have an awesome weekend.