Today I bring you the 3rd in the Collaboration series with The Craft Gallery.
The Craft Gallery is
the brain child of Akshaya Borkar where she promotes artists and their handmade products ranging from home decor to jewelry. She provides an e-commerce and marketing platform to budding artists through the power of social media. Today I am bringing you handmade and bespoke jewellery by the brand Seriously Twisted.
Seriously Twisted is an Australian brand founded by Megan Wisheart and Manuela Rocker who had a common entrepreneurial vision. This Australian brand houses its store in Sydney and retails online on www.seriouslytwisted.com.au and on The Craft Gallery. (Click on the links to visit both websites)
The Glam Rock Necklace was a love at first sight for me. The gorgeous necklace is multi-layered with black suede and stainless steel and plated base metal. The large Swarovski Crystal adds the Glam factor to this gorgeous necklace.
The Outfit of the Day – Studded Tank with Faux Leather Jacket and Horseriding pants with Suede boots and Glam Rock necklace worn as a Waist-chain with serious Punk Influences.
- I wanted to give this necklace a serious twist hence I am wearing it as a Waist-chain/ kamarbandh. Totally inspired by Punk culture I decided to pin this layered necklace on my hip and let it add glamour to the look.
- I am wearing a studded tank with a faux leather jacket. I have kept the entire look dark and played with different textures of the fabrics worn.
- I decided to team this with horse-riding fitted pants and wore them with suede ankle boots.
- Giving the Glam Rock Necklace (worn as waistchain) company is one of my most favourite accessory a spiked silver cuff and green and red bangles with a black and silver ring.
- I am carrying a fringe bag that brings together the entire outfit thus giving the whole look a Punk vibe.
- The makeup is a bold play of colours. I have used a deep metallic green eyeshadow on the eyelids and blended in some grey eyeshadow on the outer corners. I have then applied two coats of mascara to open up the eyes.
- I have applied mineral powder on my face and lastly completed the look with a deep red lipcolour.
- The hairdo is toussled and big adding more drama to the look.
Necklace worn as Waistchain/ kamarbandh- Seriously Twisted
Studded Tank- Dotti- 2013
Horse-riding Pants- Kmart- 2012
Faux Leather jacket- Valleygirl-2010
Suede Ankle boots- Warehouse Sale- 2012
Spiked Silver Cuff- Lovisa- 2012
Green and Red Bangles- Mumbai- Gifted by Mum
Black and Silver Ring-Equip- 2013
Fringe Bag- Colette- 2015
Styling and Concept- Sharvari P Mehan
Photography- Ankit Mehan
Are you feeling Seriously Twisted yet !! Then Bring out your Inner Punk !!
Thank you for your continued love and support. I hope you enjoyed today’s post. Would love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Have an awesome week ahead.