Hello beautiful people ! How have you been ?? Melbourne is slowly moving into Spring though I am still craving for the sun to warm us up however the weather seems to have warmed up a couple of notches at least. Just that has made me super cheerful and happy. After a long battle with cold weather us Melbournites are eagerly waiting for Summer….
I shot this post last week while heading out for coffee. The weather was not as cold however it was quite windy so do not mind some pics where my pants are flying away with the wind.
I love Leopard Print and have previously worn this blouse on the blog. (Click here to see how I wore it last on the blog) I have had these Palazzo Pants for 3 years now. I bought them for Rs 800 from the street market in Irla, Mumbai. I love good street finds. Not only is this one of the softest materials I have worn but these pants fit perfectly at the waist and fall so well that they give an illusion of longer limbs.
I decided to team my leopard blouse with these leopard print Palazzo Pants. It does look like I may be wearing a jumpsuit however they are separates. Obviously I have kept the rest of the styling simple and chic to let the leopard print stand out.
Outfit of the Day – Leopard Print blouse and Palazzo Pants with Black accents
- I am wearing this Leopard Print blouse from Temt. This is absolutely versatile and I have worn this both casually and to work with work pants. Its good to invest in pieces that you can get maximum wear with.
- I have teamed the blouse with Leopard Print Palazzo Pants. (Click here to see how I wore them on the blog last)They go really well together and end up looking like a jumpsuit. Palazzo Pants have been trending this year like no other. Movies like Piku have given the Palazzo an Indian Ethnic touch as well. They are easily available at Lifestyle, Global Desi as well as available at street markets in Irla and Bandra Linking road in Mumbai and Janpath in Delhi.
- I added my most trusted black blazer to bring together the look. It adds a chic element to the look and also tones down the print on print look.
- Adding suede wedges adds a bit of a retro element to this look. Similarly I am carrying my favourite fringe bag again giving it a bohemian vibe.
- Lastly I have tied my hair in a side bun, added gold and diamond chandelier earrings and added a silver and black paisley ring and applied a deep shade of red on the mouth.
- Simple make up and the red pout helps to complete the look and lets the leopard roar and soar on the streets.
Styling and Concept – Sharvari P Mehan
Photography- Ankit Mehan
Leopard Print Top- Temt- 2013
Leopard Print Palazzos- Irla Market Mumbai- 2012
Suede wedges- Novo- 2013
Black Blazer- Valleygirl- 2010
Silver and Black Ring-Equip- 2013
Gold and Diamond Earrings- Moonee Ponds Shopping centre- 2009
Fringe Bag- Colette-2015
So are you going to be roaring and soaring like a Leopard on the streets soon !!
I hope you enjoyed today’s fashion post. Do drop me a line or two with your feedback below. Love to hear from you. Until next time have a fabulous week ahead.